Our mission is to empower our clients with knowledge, connections, and the confidence required to embark on a new sustainable career. Come join our team of caring professionals and make a difference!
Enjoy benefits like: 401K Retirement Plan, Benefits including health, dental, life, vision available,7 paid holidays, Accrued Paid Vacation.
Make a difference in a life!!!!
employU is a Nonprofit Employment Service contracted with The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation assisting people with disabilities prepare for, become and retain employment.
Are you an experienced Learning and Development professional seeking a new opportunity to grow your career? The Learning & Development Specialist will implement a range of solutions for learning and performance initiatives company wide. At employU, you will showcase your skills by developing, planning, conducting, and tracking company-wide training and development programs under the direct leadership of the Training Director.
You would be working in all counties south of Orange County. Osceola, Polk, Tampa area, Brevard, Treasure Coast and Palm Coast.
Copy and paste this link to hear one of our many success stories!https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UADohdSyvZLPUsobQLZEUr8tZniouKPX/view?usp=sharing
- Instruct all levels of staff on a variety of topics including leadership, operational/functional, customer service, company systems, and Train the Trainer
- Manage a development program from inception to completion - conceptualize, design, roll-out, evaluation and tracking
- Collaborate with a diverse, decentralized team- Statewide travel, at times overnight, will be required
- Apply adult learning principles and design in the development and deployment of learning solutions company-wide to improve employee performance and business results
- Leverage instructional techniques and formats such as, role playing, team exercises, group discussions, videos, and lectures
- Track training attendance and oversee reporting
- Assist in creating positive corporate learning environment
- Manage/coordinate learning resources
Excellent communication both verbal and written
Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
Proficient with Microsoft Suite, Adobe and web based database systems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Design (OD), Training, or related field is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Learning & Development or in related Training positions
- Familiarity with Learning Management System (LMS)
- Strong technology orientation including virtual training, podcasts, Yammer and more
- Demonstrated experience facilitating a variety of topics for all levels of organization
- Experience working in a decentralized, operationally driven environment preferred
Job Type: Full Time
401K Retirement Plan
Benefits including health, dental, life, vision available
7 paid holidays
Accrued Paid Vacation
Learn more about an ever-growing industry and your community